These Regulations are an integral part of the website www.agriturismolaperlara.com , for all matters not explicitly mentioned, reference is made to current regulations, good taste and good sense of each in the interest of all.
We thank you for your interest and, in giving you a warm welcome, we want to make you aware of the rules of the property. We therefore ask you to carefully read the rules and behavioral rules that each guest must take in order not to disturb or damage others and the environment. The property is more than anything else the residence of many guests who have decided to stay there; for the purpose of a good coexistence we ask you to observe not only the rules dictated by the law but also those simply dictated by common sense and mutual respect. Your collaboration will be essential to spend a more pleasant stay, for our structure and us who work there and for the external environment in which it is inserted. Failure to comply with one or more points of this regulation and the rules contained therein can lead to the termination of the contract with the related economic and legal consequences deriving from it.
1. GENERAL INDICATIONS:
a. The Regulations of the accommodation facility "Agriturismo La Perlara" is set up to guarantee everyone a uniform, orderly, peaceful and peaceful use of it. It has a contractual nature between "Agriturismo La Perlara" and the Guest and, therefore, the booking and acceptance of it by "Agriturismo La Perlara" implies total acceptance of these Regulations.
b. All guests are required to comply with the Accommodation Regulations, which are shown in full on the website www.agriturismolaperlara.com
c. Failure to comply with the Regulations and the other provisions of the Management may result in the removal from the Structure of the offender and the related reporting of the fact to all national and international tourism organizations, unless also reported to the Public Authorities in the event that the non-compliance could possibly to suggest the commission of a crime.
d. All the specific indications on the signs placed in the area owned and / or pertaining to the agriturismo must also be respected.
e. The conduct carried out by both adults and minors is considered contractually relevant and, therefore, any violation of the rules of this regulation and the common rules of civil coexistence and good performance of the farmhouse will result, according to the judgment contractually requested in via unappealable to the Management, the immediate termination of the contract by the Guest and the removal from the farm within 1 hour from the dispute of the facts. In this case, the Management is entitled to withhold the sums already paid and to demand the remaining sums, also by way of compensation for the damage, except for the right to compensation for the greater damage ascertained.
f. The Management, as required by the current laws of the Italian Republic, has the right to expel without notice anyone who does not comply with the Regulation or behaves in such a way as to cause damage or disturbance.
g. The Management is required to enforce the Regulations towards anyone. Each customer in the act of accepting hospitality in the agriturismo also contractually agrees to submit to the staff, which in any case is obliged in turn to always respect the Laws of the Italian Republic and the principles commonly accepted by our courtesy culture and good manners. According to the agritourism policy, all guests enjoy the right to a respectful and dignified treatment and, as responsible reception facilities, we have an obligation to protect guests from inappropriate behavior. If a guest's actions are deemed inappropriate by a member of staff, or if inappropriate behavior is reported, the agriturismo reserves the right to take action against the guest, after having verified this situation. Depending on the severity of the guests' actions, the agriturismo may, at its discretion, request the intervention of the police or drive away guests from the property.
h. The Management reserves the right to modify these Regulations at any time, which will be published on the website www.agriturismolaperlara.com
POST CORONAVIRUS WELCOME
Dear guests, our lives have recently been upset by Covid-19. As required by the " Covid-19 Italy Security Hospitality Measures", Agriturismo La Perlara also adapts and undertakes to strictly observe the restriction measures inside and outside the agriturismo.
We believe it is correct that you are informed about some variations of our services.
Here are the provisions taken :
INFORMATION POST COVID-19 ABOUT SWIMMING POOL
- Reservations are considered valid if made through our online booking format.
- The cost of the entire stay must be paid at the time of booking by credit card, debit , prepaid or Pay Pal.
- In case the guest would like to cancel or change a reservation, please contact us directly by e-mail.
-Cancellation is free of charge until the day before arrival.
- We will refund the full amount paid.
- If the guest cancel the day before arrival, the amount paid will not be refunded.
3.MODIFICATION OF A RESERVATION:
DECREASE OF THE BOOKING DAYS
- Until the day before arrival , the guest can decrease the days of the booked period without any penalty and will be refunded at the time of check-in of the extra days previously booked.
- In case of change made the day before arrival , the cancelled days will not be refunded.
EXTENSION OF A STAY
- In case of an extension of the stay , the missing amount will be paid at the time of check-in.
4. NO SHOW
- In case the guest does not respect the check-in time and does not communicate the expected arrival time , the reservation will be considered valid until 24.00 on the same day.
- After midnight, the reservation is considered no-show and the Management has the right to cancel it at any time.
- In case of no-show, the reservation will not be refunded.
CHECK-IN : 2 p.m - 6 p.m
6. PERSONAL DATA AND I.D : Two days before arrival, we will send the link to complete the online check-in.
7. TOURIST TAX: The tourist tax to be paid locally is € 3.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights.
- if you need an invoice, please report it promptly by providing us with the header data and any other information. Otherwise we will issue a simple receipt and the subsequent cancellation will not be possible.
9. ROOM ASSIGNMENT:
-The choice of the room theme, in the type and category booked, is at the total discretion of the management of the agriturismo.
10. CHECKING THE ROOM:
- Please report immediately any damage, disservices or malfunctions that you should experience when you taking accommodation in your room.
- Any damage found subsequently will be attributed to you.
11. KEYS The guest will be given the room keys and the access code of the entrance door.
CHECK-OUT : 10 a.m
- On the day of departure each guest is asked to leave the room by the set time ( 10.00 ) and to return the keys to the reception.
13. PENALTY FOR DELAYED DEPARTURE: After 10.00, the guest will be charged the total cost of the room for a full day.
14. EARLY DEPARTURE: In case of early departure compared to the booking period, the sum paid at the time of booking will not be refunded.
-If, on the day of your departure ( check-out ), you plan to leave before 8 a.m, please kindly notify us the day before.
15.STAY AFTER CHECK - OUT:
- After leaving the room, guests can be allowed to use the pool even after 10:00 am.
- In the case of obtaining the aforementioned concession customers are required to comply with the provisions of this regulation and the rules in force until the moment of departure.
- Stay at the pool until 2 p.m : 6,00 € per person
- Stay at the pool after 2 p.m : 8,00 € per person
16. LUGGAGE STORAGE: In case of early arrival or late departure you can leave your luggage with us.
- The reception is open every day from 8 a.m to midday and from 2 p.m to 6 p.m.
- We are available to give you information to explore Verona, its surroundings, and to help you live your stay in the best possible way.
- Smoking in the room and in the common internal areas is strictly forbidden.
19. ANIMALS Given the presence of our dogs, who feel the real " bosses " of the property, we do not accept animals, except guide dogs for the blind.
20. CHILDREN AND EXTRA BEDS
- Children and infants are considered persons and they are not allowed to sleep in bed with parents because the room is max for 2 persons.
- In the rooms is not possible to add extra beds and cribs ( even if personal ).
21. PARKING AREA
- The property has a free outdoor parking area dedicated to the customers .
- It's not allowed to bring bicycles or other bulky equipment in the rooms.
- To respect the environment and to avoid waste, towels are changed every 3 nights starting from the day of your check-in.
- An early change can be requested for € 5,00 per person.
- It is not allowed to bring towels out of the rooms.
- The breakfast takes place daily from 8 a.m to 10 a.m
24. DURING THE NIGHT
- In order to respect the relax of everybody please pay attention to the noise that you might increase and keep the silent from 10 p.m to 9 a.m.
- If you return to your room late please close the door of your room gently so as not to disturb those who are already sleeping.
- Please do not slam the doors but accompany them.
- In the closet there is a mini safe where we kindly recommend to store your values inside.
- The Management is exempt from any liability related to personal objects not kept in rooms and common areas.
26. NON-REGISTERED EXTERNAL GUESTS
- For reasons of Public Safety, guests are not allowed to allow other people into the accommodation at any time.
- Visits by family or friends must be authorized by the Management and each visitor is required to leave at the reception an I.D that will be given back to him when he will leave.
- It is absolutely forbidden that persons who have not been registered by the Management stay in the rooms.
- We ask our guests to maintain a respectful behavior during the entire period of their stay.
- At any time, behaviors, activities, games and use of equipment or musical instruments that may disturb other guests must be avoided.
- It must always be maintained a behavior that at no time of the day and in no way harms the tranquility of others.
- Every guest is required to have the maximum respect of the things entrusted to him and the equipment of the farm.
- We recommend all the guests not to remove or ruin any object inside the rooms and in the property common areas.
- Any abuse will be reported to the local authorities of Public Security and any damage will be regularly charged.
- Those who cause damage to the building, movable property, equipment, etc. are held legally liable under the regulations in force.
- Intentional theft and damage will be immediately reported.
- At the time of departure the agriturismo staff performs a check of the rooms and the costs for the replacement of any damage or loss of keys or towels are charged and are to be paid at the time of check out.
29.HYGIENE AND SAFETY
- For hygiene and safety reasons, it is not allowed to prepare meals in the rooms (no electric hobs, food warmers and fridges)
- It is forbidden to use the grill and open flame appliances in any area of the property whatever the fuel used (stoves, heaters, lamps, etc.);
30. SWIMMING POOL INFORMATION:
- Opening period 2021 : From May the 1st to September the 30th included
- THE POOL AREA IS NOT SUPERVISED
- The pool is open from 8 a.m until 8 p.m and is exclusively reserved for the guests.
- This area was created specifically to enjoy the peace that nature offers, that's why every guest is asked to behave in such a way as not to cause trouble to the other customers.
- Please don’t make noise, don’t chase each other or behave unseemly and dangerously for yourself and for the others.
- We beg you to protect as much as possible the grass, the trees and the swimming pool equipment.
-PRACTICE BEACH SPORTS
-BRING INFLATABLE MATTRESSES AND GAMES INTO THE WATER
-BRING GLASSES AND DRINKS IN GLASS
CHILDREN UNDER 18 YEARS OLD MUST BE SUPERVISED AND SEEN BY ADULTS
- The Management is exempt from any liability for any accident caused by the violation of one or more of the rules and prohibitions listed above and reserves the right to drive away violators from the swimming pool area.