POST CORONAVIRUS WELCOME
Dear guests, our lives have recently been upset by the coronavirus.
As required by the Anti Covid - 19 measures, Agriturismo La Perlara also adapts and undertakes to strictly observe the restriction measures inside and outside the agriturismo.
Only the correct behavior of everyone will allow to overcome this overwhelming crisis, therefore guests are asked to strictly comply with the measures taken.
- People with body temperature greater than 37.5, cough, sore throat or other flu-like symptoms are not allowed to enter
- People who have been in a high risk area of Covid -19, in contact with an infected person or who have suspected positive contact of Covid-19 in the past 14 days, are not allowed to enter
- The "web-check-in" mode has been activated, requesting guests to enter their data using the appropriate registration form
- While maintaining the tone of friendliness in welcoming guests, the staff will avoid shaking hands and keep the right distance
- The staff will wear a mask and gloves
- To avoid gatherings and reduce the time spent in the reception area, guests are required to communicate the documents using the methods indicated above
- Upon check-in, each room will be assigned an outdoor breakfast table, two deck chairs in the solarium garden and two beds in the pool area, which must be the same for the duration of the stay.
- Breakfast will not be a buffet, but will be served strictly at the table by the staff
- Before the guests' arrival, the rooms are totally disinfected, sanitized and aired
- Sheets, pillow cases and towels are supplied and sanitized by a qualified and certified laundry
- Items, button handles and TV remote controls will be properly sanitized with specific products
- We will avoid the rearrangement of the rooms so that our staff does not come into contact with guests' personal belongings
- The bathroom linen will be supplied clean after 3 nights starting from the day of check-in. Our staff will be available for any need at the reception from 8 a.m to midday and from 2 p.m to 6 p.m
- During the stay, in case of fever, cough, sore throat or other flu-like symptoms, guests are asked to promptly inform the reception
- Guests must respect the social distance with La Perlara staff and other guests
- Guests undertake not to create gatherings
- Guests must wear a mask inside the agriturismo
- Guests are welcome to have their own pool towels with them
N.B The rooms are located on the first floor, therefore we recommend traveling lightly, as the staff, in line with the provisions, will not be able to help guests with luggage transport!
Thank you for your understanding / collaboration and we wish you a pleasant stay in Verona.
Everything will be fine !
INFORMATION POST CORONAVIRUS ABOUT SWIMMING POOL
- Before going through the common entrance / exit section of the swimming pool, make sure that nobody is passing through
- Each guest is asked to disinfect their hands and take a shower before entering in the water
- The beds can be moved to your liking respecting the safety distance of at least 1.5 m per room
- Entry into the water is allowed for a maximum of 13 people at the same time, in order to guarantee the safety distance of at least 1.5 m per room
- Guests are asked to supervise their children
Reservations are considered valid if made through our booking format.
The cost of the entire stay must be paid at the time of booking by credit card or PayPal.
If the guest want to cancel a reservation, he has the right of free cancellation until the third day before the day of check-in, by contacting us directly.
We will personally refund the reservation.
In the case of a reservation made and/or canceled during the 2 days before the day of check-in, it is therefore non-refundable.
MODIFICATION OF A RESERVATION:
In the event that the guest wishes to modify a reservation, he has to contact us directly.
DECREASE OF THE DAYS OF A STAY:
Until the third day before the day of check-in, the guest can decrease the days of the stay respect to the previously booking period without any penalty and he will be refunded at the time of check-in of the extra days previously booked .
In case of modification made after the terms, the extra days will not be refunded.
EXTENSION OF A STAY:
In the event of an extension of the stay, the missing amount will be paid upon check-in.
In the case that the guest does not respect the check-in time and does not communicate his expected arrival time, the reservation will be considered valid until 24.00 on the same day.
After this time, the Management has the right to cancel booking at any time.
In any case of no-show, the reservation will not be refunded.