POST CORONAVIRUS WELCOME
Dear guests, our lives have recently been upset by Covid-19.
As required by the " Covid-19 Italy Security Hospitality Measures", Agriturismo La Perlara also adapts and undertakes to strictly observe the restriction measures inside and outside the agriturismo.
We believe it is correct that you are informed about some variations of our services.
Here are the provisions taken :
- People with body temperature greater than 37.5, cough, sore throat or other flu-like symptoms are not allowed to enter
- People who have been in a high risk area of Covid -19, in contact with an infected person or who have suspected positive contact of Covid-19 in the past 14 days, are not allowed to enter
- The "Online check-in" mode has been activated, requesting guests to enter their data using the appropriate registration form
- While maintaining the tone of friendliness in welcoming guests, the staff will avoid shaking hands and keep the right distance
- The staff will wear a mask
- To avoid gatherings and reduce the time spent in the reception area, guests are required to communicate the documents using the methods indicated above
- Upon check-in, each room will be assigned an outdoor breakfast table, two deck chairs in the solarium garden and two pool beds in the pool area, which must be the same for all the time of the stay.
- Breakfast will not be a buffet, but it will be served directly at the tables . We offer 3 types of breakfast : sweet, salty or mixed.
- Before the guests' arrival, the rooms are totally disinfected, sanitized and aired
- Sheets, pillow cases and towels are supplied and sanitized by a qualified and certified laundry
- Items, button handles and TV remote controls will be properly sanitized with specific products
- We will avoid the rearrangement of the rooms so that our staff does not come into contact with guests' personal belongings
- The bathroom linen will be supplied clean after 3 nights starting from the day of check-in
- Our staff will be available for any need at the reception from 8 a.m to midday and from 2 p.m to 6 p.m
- In case of fever, cough, sore throat or other flu-like symptoms, guests are asked to promptly inform the reception
- Guests must respect the social distance with La Perlara staff and other guests
- Guests undertake not to create gatherings
- Guests must wear a mask inside the agriturismo
- Guests are welcome to have their own pool towels with them
- The rooms are located on the first floor, therefore we recommend traveling lightly, as the staff, in line with the provisions, will not be able to help guests with luggage transport !
INFORMATION POST COVID-19 ABOUT SWIMMING POOL
- Before going through the common entrance / exit section of the swimming pool, make sure that nobody is passing through
- Each guest is asked to disinfect their hands and take a shower before entering in the water
- The pool beds can be moved to your liking respecting the safety distance of at least 1.5 m per room
- Entry into the water is allowed for a maximum of 13 people at the same time, in order to guarantee the safety distance of at least 1.5 m per room
- Guests are invited to supervise their children
Thank you for your understanding / collaboration and we wish you a pleasant stay in Verona.
Everything will be fine !
- Reservations are considered valid if made through our online booking format.
- The cost of the entire stay must be paid at the time of booking by credit card, debit , prepaid or Pay Pal.
- In case the guest would like to cancel or change a reservation, please contact us directly by e-mail.
- Cancellation is free of charge until the day before arrival. We will refund the full amount paid.
- If the guest cancel the day before arrival, the amount paid will not be refunded.
MODIFICATION OF A RESERVATION:
DECREASE OF THE BOOKING DAYS
- Until the day before arrival , the guest can decrease the days of the booked period without any penalty and will be refunded at the time of check-in of the extra days previously booked.
- In case of change made the day before arrival , the cancelled days will not be refunded.
EXTENSION OF A STAY
- In case of an extension of the stay , the missing amount will be paid at the time of check-in.
- In case the guest does not respect the check-in time and does not communicate the expected arrival time , the reservation will be considered valid until 24.00 on the same day.
- After midnight, the reservation is considered no-show and the Management has the right to cancel it at any time. In case of no-show, the reservation will not be refunded.
CHECK-IN : 2 p.m - 6 p.m
- PERSONAL DATA AND I.D : Two days before arrival, we will send the link to complete the online check-in.
- TOURIST TAX: The tourist tax to be paid locally is € 3.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights.
- INVOICE: if you need an invoice, please report it promptly by providing us with the header data and any other information. Otherwise we will issue a simple receipt and the subsequent cancellation will not be possible.
- ROOM ASSIGNMENT: The choice of the room theme, in the type and category booked, is at the total discretion of the management of the agriturismo.
- CHECKING THE ROOM: Please report immediately any damage, disservices or malfunctions that you should experience when you taking accommodation in your room. Any damage found subsequently will be attributed to you.
- The guest will be given the room keys and the access code of the entrance door.
CHECK-OUT : 10 a.m
- On the day of departure each guest is asked to leave the room by the set time ( 10.00 ) and to return the keys to the reception.
- PENALTY FOR DELAYED DEPARTURE: After 10.00, the guest will be charged the total cost of the room for a full day.
- EARLY DEPARTURE: In case of early departure compared to the booking period, the sum paid at the time of booking will not be refunded. If, on the day of your departure ( check-out ), you plan to leave before 8 a.m, please kindly notify us the day before.
- STAY AFTER CHECK - OUT: After leaving the room, guests can be allowed to use the pool even after 10:00 am. In the case of obtaining the aforementioned concession customers are required to comply with the provisions of this regulation and the rules in force until the moment of departure.
Stay at the pool until 2 p.m : 6,00 € per person
Stay at the pool after 2 p.m : 8,00 € per person
- LUGGAGE STORAGE: In case of early arrival or late departure you can leave your luggage with us.
- The reception is open every day from 8 a.m to midday and from 2 p.m to 6 p.m.
- We are available to give you information to explore Verona, its surroundings, and to help you live your stay in the best possible way.
- Smoking in the room and in the common internal areas is strictly forbidden.
- Given the presence of our dogs, who feel the real " bosses " of the property, we do not accept animals, except guide dogs for the blind.
CHILDREN AND EXTRA BEDS
- Children and infants are considered persons and they are not allowed to sleep in bed with parents because the room is max for 2 persons.
- In the rooms is not possible to add extra beds and cribs ( even if personal ).
- The property has a free outdoor parking area dedicated to the customers .
- It's not allowed to bring bicycles or other bulky equipment in the rooms.
- To respect the environment and to avoid waste, towels are changed every 3 nights starting from the day of your check-in.
- An early change can be requested for € 5,00 per person.
- It is not allowed to bring towels out of the rooms.
- The breakfast takes place daily from 8 a.m to 10 a.m
DURING THE NIGHT
- In order to respect the relax of everybody please pay attention to the noise that you might increase and keep the silent from 10 p.m to 9 a.m.
- If you return to your room late please close the door of your room gently so as not to disturb those who are already sleeping.Please do not slam the doors but accompany them.
- In the closet there is a mini safe where we kindly recommend to store your values inside.
- The Management is exempt from any liability related to personal objects not kept in rooms and common areas.
NON-REGISTERED EXTERNAL GUESTS
- For reasons of Public Safety, guests are not allowed to allow other people into the accommodation at any time.
- Visits by family or friends must be authorized by the Management and each visitor is required to leave at the reception an I.D that will be given back to him when he will leave.
- It is absolutely forbidden that persons who have not been registered by the Management stay in the rooms.
- We ask our guests to maintain a respectful behavior during the entire period of their stay.
- At any time, behaviors, activities, games and use of equipment or musical instruments that may disturb other guests must be avoided.
- It must always be maintained a behavior that at no time of the day and in no way harms the tranquility of others.
- Every guest is required to have the maximum respect of the things entrusted to him and the equipment of the farm.
- We recommend all the guests not to remove or ruin any object inside the rooms and in the property common areas.
- Any abuse will be reported to the local authorities of Public Security and any damage will be regularly charged.
- Those who cause damage to the building, movable property, equipment, etc. are held legally liable under the regulations in force.
- Intentional theft and damage will be immediately reported.
- At the time of departure the agriturismo staff performs a check of the rooms and the costs for the replacement of any damage or loss of keys or towels are charged and are to be paid at the time of check out.
HYGIENE AND SAFETY
- For hygiene and safety reasons, it is not allowed to prepare meals in the rooms (no electric hobs, food warmers and fridges)
- It is forbidden to use the grill and open flame appliances in any area of the property whatever the fuel used (stoves, heaters, lamps, etc.);
SWIMMING POOL INFORMATION
Opening period :
From May the 1st to September the 30th (included).
THE POOL AREA IS NOT SUPERVISED
- The pool is open from 8 a.m until 8 p.m and is exclusively reserved for guests in accommodation.
- This area was created specifically to enjoy the peace that nature offers, that's why every guest is asked to behave in such a way as not to cause trouble to the other customers.
- Please don’t make noise, don’t chase each other or behave unseemly and dangerously for yourself and for the others.
- We beg you to protect as much as possible the grass, the trees and the swimming pool equipment.
- PRACTICE BEACH SPORTS
- BRING INFLATABLE MATTRESSES AND GAMES INTO THE WATER
- BRING GLASSES AND DRINKS IN GLASS
- PRACTICE NUDISM
CHILDREN UNDER 18 YEARS OLD MUST BE SUPERVISED AND SEEN BY ADULTS
The Management is exempt from any liability for any accident caused by the violation of one or more of the rules and prohibitions listed above and reserves the right to drive away violators from the swimming pool area.